General Skin Protection Cream
Oil | Grease | Lubricants | Detergents
Where to use: Moderate, changing contamination; gloves in use
- Proven general purpose protection -Suitable for a wide range of working environments with light to moderate exposure to varying types of water and non-water based substances.
- Quick drying -Leaves a pleasant, non-tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and does not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains Xanthan Gum -Highly effective polymer which is used to stabilise the protective film provided by the product when applied to the skin.
- Contains Kaolin -A natural mineral which sits in the skin pores to help prevent them from becoming blocked by oil-based substances
- Contains Glycerin -Enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and natural barrier function.
- Non-tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines -When used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Proven glove compatibility -Suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Perfume free -No added perfume. Ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added.
- Silicone-free -The product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes -Independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.